Montreal wHines about another foot of snow.
Oak Bay wHines about lawnmower noise instead of snowplow noise.
Calgary wHines about Minus 40 and Snow.
Summerland wHines about Minus 15 and Not enough snow for skiing.
North Saanich wHines about not enough colour for his sunset shots.
We go visit the Goddess and wine.
Even if you aren’t a carnivore, you’ll enjoy this one. You could do fish or just share with nachos. A cheese plate would go wonderfully with it.
We chose to make a big, fat, thick homemade stew that filled the house with warmth.
Beautifully structured from aroma to finish. A vineyard we very much like.
A true 93 pointer of Syrah/Shiraz. Deep rooted, organically grown vines that are at least 25 years old. Around 12 months ageing. 85% of which takes place in concrete tanks to preserve the freshness and minerality of the fruit. The remaining 15% is aged in barrel which gives the wine consistency and power, along with aromatic complexity.
CROZES HERMITAGE – CHAPOUTIER MEYSONNIERS ORGANIC 19